Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, October 14, 2012

13 Days of Halloween Challenge Day 5@ Simply Challenged Challenges


13 Days of Halloween Challenge Day 5 @SCC

Hi everyone welcome to day 5 of the 13 Days of Halloween @ Simply Challenged Challenges... and we have a fun one for you !

Today I created for you a card with both webs and spiders for this challenge which is funny because I really am scared of them..yet I love using them in my creations...lol...I used Cassandra the witch from the spooky hollow line and I just love her don't you. I love that kitty peeking out from behind...I used copics to colour, some stickles for bling, and my martha stewart punch for the web. The spiders were stickers and thanks to my sons suggestion I love the one falling from her hat.
Just scroll down and find all the details and the link for today's Day 5 challenge and have fun creating a little something for our challenge.

Here is the challenge for Day 5

What a wicked Web We Weave

Use Cobwebs and Spiders on your project...
Lets create some bootiful projects! I know you can...
I look forward to seeing all your spiderific creations....just pop over to http://simplychallengedchallenges.blogspot.ca or click the badge on the right side of my blog and find all the rules and the spot to link your project...good luck!
For more spooktacular inspiration please follow the links below each DT's image you never what might spook our interest...
hugs,

T

2 comments: